Why become a member of Cambridge Parents Centre?
As well as your money going towards helping us keep our centre running and allowing us to provide the fantastic service of free Childbirth Education classes, you get the following benefits;
- National Parents Centre discounts
- National Parents Centre email newsletter
- Kiwiparent magazine - bi-monthly
- Discounted course costs on our postnatal education courses – “Baby and You” and “Moving and Munching”
Cambridge Parents Centre Benefits
- Discounted pregnancy and postnatal exercise classes
- Cambridge Parents Centre Newsletter
- Discount off cost of special interest talks - We have worked hard to secure partnerships with our great local businesses:
- Breastmates – Your most loved maternity store, VIP membership discounts
- Agape photography – for all your maternity, newborn and family photo-shoots at affordable prices, 10% discount on photo sessions and packages available
- Emma’s Food Bag– healthy food and recipes delivered to your door, $15 off your first order
- Toy Library - 10% of annual membership at toy library
- Health 2000 - an exciting goodie bag packed with useful information with a newborn and a few samples of excellent products to try.
- Munro Burgess Kodak Express - the only place in Cambridge that do newborn and baby passport photos and super friendly service when sorting out photos for your little one’s first album with a voucher for 10 free 6x4 photos.
- Cambridge Advanced Skin Care – Free eye-brow tidy when you book any other treatment.
- Angels Lingerie and Baby Boutique – 10% discount store wide
- The Float Room provides the perfect environment for mindfulness, meditation and the ultimate rest.If you are a busy parent or expectant parent there are few better places to have a bit of time out. 20% off EVERY float!
- Yoga Bungalow - Reconnect, revitalise and nourish yourself. Receive one complimentary class
- Flourish Wellness - Barree classes for all levels, sizes, ages - 11 classes to pick from including prenatal Barree. Members receive 10% discount on any class.
- Annual membership dated from your due date, so you get a whole year of benefits once your baby has arrived